Cincoze Launches DX-1200 Embedded Computer for Rugged Computing - DIAMOND Product Line
Cincoze, a brand known for rugged embedded computing, has recently launched the DX-1200 embedded computer, the latest addition to its Rugged Computing - DIAMOND product line. The DX-1200 is designed to overcome space limitations while retaining extreme capability, featuring a compact and high-performance design. It supports the latest 12th gen Intel Alder Lake-S processors, has a rich selection of native I/O, and supports flexible modular expansion to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications. The DX-1200 inherits the same rugged features that underscore the DIAMOND product line, such as wide temperature and voltage support, and vibration and shock resistance. It has also passed a number of industry certifications, making it an ideal choice for smart manufacturing, machine vision, and edge AI applications.
Features of DX-1200
- Supports 12th gen Intel Core i9/i7/i5/i3 (Alder Lake-S) processors based on the Intel 7 process, with up to 16 cores (8P + 8E) and 24 threads
- Supports up to 64 GB of 4800 MHz DDR5 memory with ECC technology
- Intel Xe architecture of the UHD 770 graphics chip boosts GPU image classification inference performance to 2.8× the speed of the Comet Lake-S platform
- 10GbE networking and high expandability
- Rich selection of native I/O interfaces, and supports optional extra I/O, such as LAN, M12, DIO, and COM, through the addition of Cincoze exclusive modules
- Can be equipped with up to 4× 10 Gbps LAN for the rapid delivery of large images and files
- Up to 8× PoE can be installed, providing both data and power through the network cable
- Provides one M.2 Key E slot and two Mini PCIe slots for the addition of WiFi, GNSS, 4G, and Bluetooth
Rugged Design and Industry Certifications
The DX-1200 embodies the rugged design elements of the Rugged Computing - DIAMOND product line, providing wide temperature support (-40 - 70°C), wide voltage input (9 - 48 VDC), and overvoltage, overcurrent, and ESD protection. The DX-1200 complies with the US military shock vibration standard MIL-STD-810G and has internationally recognized UL/c-UL/EN/CB 62368-1 safety certification to further ensure product safety and reliability. To meet the requirements of specific industrial applications, the DX-1200 has also passed a number of industry certifications such as EMC EN 50121-3-2 standard in EN 50155 and the EN 45545-2 fire protection standard for railway computing, and the E-mark certification for vehicle EMC. The DX-1200 has become the best solution for industrial automation with its rich certification, rugged design, and stable performance.